Sunday, October 4, 2009

Idol Worship: One Pretty Thing

Before I start, I think I should mention that One Pretty Thing isn't really a Halloween site. It's actuallykindareally a craft site. You know, craft. Things like knitting and sewing and making jewellery. I happen to follow it quite religiously, because somehow I am Suzy Homemaker at heart.
And if you're not, just stick with me here. It's worth it. There's cake.

One Pretty Thing is run by Rachel (and her cat, Lil' B). Rachel scours the internet looking for tutorials, and every weekday she posts at least one roundup of them. Some days feature themed roundups, and that's why we're here. A few weeks ago heralded the return of Halloween Roundups.
You can search for the Halloween Roundups by using the Catagories button at the top of the site. You can choose between Halloween Roundups, Halloween Food and Drink Roundups and Pumpkin Roundups.
Rachel also posts gift-guide roundups around Christmas, my favourite of which being the Gifts for Geeks. Binary Scarf, anyone?



----------------
Now playing: Avenged Sevenfold - Bat Country
via FoxyTunes

No comments: