Friday, October 30, 2009

Everybody Scream

Been busy busy busy getting everything done. Just finished The Gardener (ten, fifteen minutes ago), so right now I'm having a bit of a rest and playing The Nightmare Before Christmas in the background. Because nobody else is home and I can.

Anyway, because I didn't post anything last night I thought I post a few videos this morning. This is Danny Elfman's This Is Halloween, from TNBC. As you would all probably know. The first is the original movie version, the second is Marilyn Manson's cover of it, and the third is Panic! At The Disco's cover of it.







Manson's is my favourite because it's actually quite dark, but I do love the original and Brendon Urie (the singer in the last clip) has a beautiful voice. Manson wins though. The only problem with it is that's it's perhaps too good and the movie feels a little lackluster in comparison. Manson's version was on the Nightmare Revisited album released awhile ago, along with quite a few covers from quite a few bands. Korn's cover of Kidnap The Sandyclaws is my favourite from the album, and it's so great I have to mute the scene it's from because the original just doesn't compare.

No comments: