Friday, October 23, 2009

Idol Worship: Frog on the Pumpkin


The Froq Queen is a busy little blogger. Not only does she run Frog on the Pumpkin, she also posts bits and pieces on a second blog, while her husband runs the Davis House blog. And then there's the Davis Graveyard website. Now add to that the fact that they run a really amazing haunt. If I was the FQ I doubt I'd have time to post at all. I'd probably spend all my time out in the garden playing with all the Halloween props, of which there are many.



This spider is my favourite of them all. I think. I'd love to have one hanging from a tree in the backyard. Just waiting to freak out passersby. Most likely I'd be the one most scared by it, but it would be worth it.

One of my favourite parts of the blog is seeing how their neighbours help out. People come to help make props, do make-up, even dance. I read these posts and sigh wistfully, wishing I had neighbours like the Davis family. But until then, I shall sit at my computer and look at all the pretty things they do. And hope that one day, I will.

No comments: