Friday, February 12, 2010

More Brian Ewing

 
Hi-res here and here

Hanging on my wall I have the 'red girl' poster. I've had it for awhile now, and only yesterday did I notice the brianewing.com in the bottom right hand corner. If you recall, I talked about the Brian Ewing/Crankbunny card two days ago, but I didn't actually take the time to search through his entire gallery.
In fact, I didn't even wait for the page to load fully, you'll notice there's another version of the umbrella girl on the bottom half of the page. 
Anyway, I've just discovered that you actually get the posters in a pair. 'Red girl' was given to me by a friend, and as far as I'm aware, they don't have the 'blue girl' twin, so... what happened to the other umbrella girl?
And more importantly, why don't I have it?

No comments: