Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Miami Metro & A Cocktail Party

You would think that from all the shirts I've posted and talked about in the past, that I would always be seen in them, but in fact the opposite is true. Rarely am I seen out in the wild wearing a tshirt. Or pants.
Because I'm a more fancy shirts, skirts and dresses type of person lately, rather than a nudist.
However, if I were to wear tshirts, these are the ones I'd be wearing:






















From ThinkGeek and Split Reason, respectively, these two shirts both highlight two of my favourite things:
Showtime's Dexter -the serial killer with a conscience- and Valve's Left 4 Dead.
But not L4D2. Because I still don't own it, and most likely won't own it until I can get my hands on a non-censored version. What's the point if you can't dismember zombies, build giant piles of their bodies and set them on fire?

Anyway. Go buy shirts. Better yet, go buy me shirts.

No comments: