Saturday, December 26, 2009

Introducing the Month of Music



I have decided to dedicate the first month of 2010 to music.
That's right, January 2010 will be a month of posts about music. You have been warned.
My guess is that for the most part the posts will contain youtube videos, so sorry to those with slow internet connections. Trust me, I know your pain. And because I know your pain I intend to showcase only the best musical masterpieces. And a lot of covers of 80's songs. And some really tacky mash ups.
Because one can both give and recieve pain. I may even uncover some of the very short, very amateur, songs I have created in the past for you to laugh at. Again, pain is a two way street.

Conveniently, Triple J's Hottest 100 is on January 26th, and hopefully I'll get to post a nice... I don't know... selection of stuff, I guess.

And for those of you not interested in a month of youtube videos, don't worry (or do), because I'll be posting the usual odd bits and pieces (like Sci-Fi Sunday, which was this Sunday that just passed, if you've been following. (I know I haven't)), plus plenty of things I want to buy from online stores, just like normal.

Anyways, first post will be January 1st (of course), and I can tell you now it'll be a nice quiet start to the new year.

No comments: